You can support our Veterans in a variety of ways:
- Financially via the ‘donate’ button below.
- Donate household items. We have a warehouse at the Port of Stockton where we collect and store a multitude of used furniture, appliances, linens and kitchenware. We are always looking for donations of this type, but please keep in mind these items are given to a veteran that has served our country, and we don’t want to give them “junk”.
- If you have items that are of good quality, that you would feel proud to give a veteran who has served our country well, please call our office at (209) 955-1423 to arrange for pick-up and/or delivery.
- Items currently needed are: small kitchen appliances (such as microwaves, blenders, coffeemakers) and dressers with drawers. We do not need used mattresses or bed frames.
- Attend DAVCofSJC events: Golf Tournament, Patriots Ball, Voices and Vino at Windmill Cove. Ask to be put on our email list to be notified and kept up-to-date re our events by filling out the Contact Form below.